1. What personal information does GLOBAL DENVER ® collect? You may use most of globaldenver.com without providing any personal information.
Sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request.When providing personal information via e-mail, please remember that e-mail messages can be viewed by other Internet users while in transit.
If you have individualized information to communicate, please contact the necessary party using traditional means such as phone or mail.
You may be asked to provide personal information, such as demographic information, if you choose to complete any of the on-line forms used for event registration, special events and promotions, appointment requests, and to provide Comments?. The information required to complete the transaction is noted on the form or your email client. Additional questions may be included to help us improve the services we offer. If you prefer not to enter your personal information on the web site, please contact us and we will call you..
Only authorized Global Denver, Inc. staff who need the information you provide to perform a specific task have access to your information. All Global Denver, Inc. staff are required to attend training on Privacy and Confidentiality.
2. In what ways is the collected information used? Global Denver,
Inc. currently discloses personal information you provide on the Web only to
process credit card information or as required by law, and has no current plans
to make other disclosures of such information. We will notify you through this
on-line policy if there are any changes.
Requested information on voluntary forms is used to provide the services that you request, such as registration for events, mailing of publications, and so forth.
Global Denver, Inc. may occasionally provide statistics to third parties related to the number of visitors who use the site. These statistics do not provide personally identifiable information.
3. Does globaldenver.com use "cookies" to collect user information? "Cookies" are small computer files that a web site can transfer to your computer. Examples of information we collect include how often someone visits our site and their activities while on our site. We use this information in the aggregate to understand how our visitors as a group use different resources. These reports do not contain any personally identifiable information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or to alert you when they are being sent. You can access the information on the globaldenver.com web site without having cookies enabled in your browser.
4. Are there advertisements on globaldenver.com web site? We do not accept advertisements on this website.
5. How does Global Denver, Inc. handle privacy internally?
Global Denver, Inc. wants your personal information to remain as secure as possible. Accordingly, we prevent unauthorized access by a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure to protect the integrity and privacy of the personal information you provide to us. As an additional security measure, your personal information is also encrypted during transmission by Secure Socket Layer 128-bit encryption software. (Encryption is a common method used to transmit sensitive data across the Internet. Encryption temporarily makes the text unreadable during the time it is being transmitted over the Internet.)
Please note, that for encryption to work, your browser must be Netscape or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher.
6. Which web pages and web sites does this policy apply to?
7. Your Consent.
Become a Global Denver® Diplomat!!!
For more information about Global Denver, Inc., please email us.
Global Denver ®
© Copyright, 2001-2023 Global Denver Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Global Denver ® is a registered trademark. The official seal of City and County of Denver is in the public domain. Global Denver, Inc. is not an official entity or agency of the City or County of Denver.